We are seeking a full-time and part time Pest Control Technician to join our team. We are looking for highly motivated self starters who are organized, able to multi-task, possess customer service skills and have a willingness to learn. This position is responsible for providing Integrated Pest Management solutions to our customers.
Essential job functions and responsibilities:
Primary duties include but are not limited to the following:
Service route and accounts in the following markets:
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and protocols.
- Performs in a manner that will prevent errors and omissions.
- Attends scheduled technician meetings to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends and regulations in the market place.
- Prepares and presents proposals, quotes, invoices, orders and recommends products and services based on customer needs.
- Follows all safety procedures relative to customer needs and statutory requirements.
- Responsible for all equipment and chemicals on truck as well as truck's scheduled maintenance work.
- Maintains current driver's license and pest control licensing
- Works outdoors, indoors, and in crawl spaces.
- Adheres to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and observe all safety regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Additional duties and responsibilities:
- Accomplish all tasks appropriately which are assigned or requested
- Complete various special projects as necessary
We offer competitive wages and benefits including:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Sales commission
- Company uniforms
- Use of company vehicle
- Promotional opportunities
- Customer Service Driven
- Current valid driver's license & good driving history
- Drug free background
- Criminal Check
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
Please download and complete our application form below. Attach your resume upon completion and mail to:
41 W. Hoquiam Trail
Elma, WA 98541